Cindy Lee Garcia, an actress who appeared in the anti-Muslim film blamed for sparking violence in the Middle East has lost another legal bid to have the trailer taken down from YouTube.
Cindy Lee Garcia, left, was the first actor in the film to speak out against it following the deadly protests in the Middle East, while Anna Gurji, right, agrees they were misled over the film's true contents
A federal judge in Los Angeles denied a motion for injunction on Friday by Cindy Lee Garcia. The judge's ruling means the 14-minute film, which has been blamed for sparking deadly violence, can continue to be viewed online.
Garcia said she was duped by the man behind the film, Mark Bassely Youssef aka Nakoula Basseley Nakoula. Ms Garcia claims the script she saw referenced neither Muslims nor Mohammad. She also said her voice had been dubbed over after filming.
Garcia lost a similar legal challenge in state court when a judge rejected her lawsuit in September. It wasn't immediately known whether Garcia's attorneys would file an appeal.