This is the spirit of celebrations so that even the poor can enjoy the Christmas witha good food and a whoile turkey on the table for just £23.07 for a family of EIGHT.
The rebated package includes turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing and vegetables and pudding included.
The packages have been unveiled by the Supermarket chain Morrisons and is possibly the cheapest place on the high street to buy your Christmas dinner.
The detailed breakdown of the package is as under:Well what do you think of the package for Christmas? This is what goes in England - what about your country? Do supermarkets also sell rebated packages or fleece consumers in the rush hour shopping?
- Turkey: Whole basted British frozen turkey, 3.6 – 4.8kg, £10
- Vegetables: Unwashed potatoes, 1kg, £1.18
- Button frozen sprouts, 1kg, £1.00
- Frozen parsnips, 750g, £1.00
- Carrots, 1kg, 59p
- Sage & onion Stuffing, 85g, 15p
- Cranberry sauce, 200g, 82p
- Christmas pudding, 454g x 2 at 85p each = £1.98
- Iced top fruit cake, 900g, £3.50
- Brandy butter with Courvoisier, 200g £1.85
- Mince pies 9 pack, £1
- TOTAL £23.07
- Price per head (8 people) = £2.88
Read more about it at: Mail Online
If you like Imposing Headlines, please follow us on Facebook